Signing off from work, but I'll be back.....

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 06:09:20 EST

Hey all,
      First off Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. My job here at
Garbage Motors looks like it will be on hiatus for a while if not
permanently. I did get a part time job at Autozone to help keep me in beer
and skittles till spring when I can start lawn work again. If Mother Nature
decides to help me out and dump a fair amount of snow on us, that'll help
too since I can get the snowblower running. Anyway, we've been told that
the plant here is to be shut down from this afternoon till the 2nd of Feb.
Since I'm not certain that I'll be returning to this garden of paradise,
I'm taking all my things I have in my office home with me today, including
all my good friends at the DML. I'll unsubscribe this afternoon and
re-subscribe from home sometime later on this week when things slow down a
bit. I have really enjoyed finding this place and getting to know, even if
only via email most of the wonderful people here. I've also had the
opportunity to meet a few members here and there and have found them to be
the nicest people. If I don't get a chance to get back online before,
everyone have a safe and joyous New Year.

All my best wishes,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE