Re: so I got my truck emissions

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 15:48:46 EST

Ya know, I never thought of what they'd do here in Ohio if an AWD car had to
be tested. They certainly didn't have facilities to test an AWD car. Damn,
a way I could have screwed with the state and I let it pass me by! *whine*

Jerod

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: david.clement@verizon.net

Well here in Mass you go on the rollers every other year unless your car is classified as "low emissions" or is AWD. In the case of "low emissions" they do nothing and your inspection reports prints a statement that states to keep your car in good working order. In the case of AWD they check for codes. My 97 Avenger never went on the rollers or had the tailpipe sniffed because it was classified as "low emissions". We will see on the 03 PT Cruiser turbo (you are exempt from testing for the first three years too). The 99 Dakota was on the rollers in October and passed with flying colors as did my 89 Dakota (tested in September just before selling it) with 250,000 miles.

Dave Clement 99 Dakota SLT+ CC 4x4

_________________________________________________________________ Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup