Re: Ball joints, 55k and still good

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 15:25:15 EST

Just finished work on a '99 RC R/T, 85k and change. All balljoints tight,
both wheel bearings shot =)

-Jon Smith

<Gmblows@aol.com> wrote in message news:a5.43c6bd88.2d1faa52@aol.com...

I checked mine today too, but I didn't have such luck.
At 80,500 miles my passenger side upper is very loose,
lowers are fine, and driver side upper is marginal.
'99 2WD CC
...off to check the archive for part #'s
BTW I will be saving the old ones and my receipts just in case.