Stuff for Sale

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 20:10:24 EST

I've got a pair of chrome Grizzly brand nerf bars I yanked off my truck
yesterday, anyone interested in them? Once I get them polished up they'll
look new but could use some new traction tape, its starting to peel. Also a
drop in plastic bedliner and tailgate guard for a shortbed, looks hardly
used, but some of the hardware is missing or broke when I was taking it out.
  Last but not least is a Warn power lead setup, 20' I think, mostly there,
needs new wiring and a switch for the interrupt feature, so basically its
the heavy cables, connector for the back of the truck, and the underhood
relay. You can get connectors so you can use this with a portable winch,
jumper cables, etc. Kinda dirty but not corroded or anything. No takers
here and it's off to eBay...let me know!

Travis

Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work — and
yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx