Re: RE: Cold Air Intake

From: J Wynia (jwynia@pragmapool.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 14:04:04 EST

RayB said:
I understand the physics of why cooler air should result in more
complete/efficient/powerful combustion. The PCM comment, however, I think
holds the key to my question. If it doesn't make adjustments to match the
extremes, that would explain why, even though it's literally 100 degrees
colder (sometimes more like 120 degrees) during the 3rd week of January
than the 3rd week of July, it doesn't result in the linear response I'd
expect from the temperature difference.

Apparently, though, I just don't have a sensitive "seat of the pants" to
detect the improvements.

--
J Wynia
Pragmapool, Inc.