Re: Calendar?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 00:02:33 EST

Y2KOTA <y2kota@mallettservices.com> wrote:

: Is there a count on the calendar voting?

  Sorry about the delay - things have been going nuts here!
Finally took some time today to tally up the votes; here are
the winners:

Abrams, Ed
Downing, Dave
Knox, Jim
Maskalans, Mike
Nissley, Bill
Rash, Craig
Saltsman, Chris
Taylor, Ron
Terrible Tom
Tom, Bob
Williams, Victor
Woodruff, Jayson

   Many thanks to everyone who submitted pics, to everyone
who voted, and of course, congrats to the winners!

   Speaking of the winners, I will need the following information
from each of you:

1) Your name
2) Your Dak's year and engine
3) Your location (city, state)
4) Your e-mail address
5) If your license plate is visible in the pic, would you like
   me to disguise the plate number?

   Items 1-4 above will be printed along with your picture
in the calendar. As such, if there is something you would prefer
weren't disclosed, such as your real name (I can use a handle
instead), your location, your e-mail address, etc. just let me know,
I would be happy to honor your request). Anyway, if you could get
that info to me, that would be helpful. (I probably know much of
it already and could piece together much of the rest, but this way
will save me some time and I can be sure I spell your name right,
don't disclose something you would prefer to be kept private, etc.)

  I will work on getting this thing put together and available for
purchase as soon as possible, and I will be sure to post a message
with the details as soon as it is done.

  Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'