Re: BBQ Question

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 14:54:04 EST

I just wish I still had my '74 Power Wagon. The body was shot but it would
go off-road like no one's business. And water drained out really nicely
through the holes in the floor. :)

But, I think I'm gonna try to make the BBQ, all of your ideas sound like
fun... Of course, the suggestion someone made about riding with Adam kinda
has me scared.

Oh well, the day is FINALLY over and now I can proceed to the evenings'
festivities.

Happy New Year to all, and to all, Good Night,

---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC Sport + V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6

----Original Message Follows---- From: andylevy@yahoo.com

Point & laugh when people do stupid stuff? Go along for the ride? Grill? Just hang out & have fun?

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com