Re: RE: Ram Tough...

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 19:03:31 EST

Hey Neil,>

<snip> My guess is the armored truck had a fair amount of load and the tires
didn't
 slide sideways. A load of coins would raise the center of gravity<snip>

Agreed...

<snip>The people in the Durango should be glad the positions weren't
reversed...<snip>

Yeah, I imagine the Dango woulda been flattened or knocked onto a
sidewalk -or both-
and more than just the occupants coulda be injured/killed...Don't know,
offhand, how much
side impact the DAKS/DANGOS can handle, ,but I doubt that they're tested
with the kinetic
energy of 26K in motion, at any speed...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/