Re: BBQ Question

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 11:49:51 EST

Saw the pictures of your truck... (I've seen you sig about 500 times, I
finally just had a chance to look.) Nice ride. I'd like to lower the Dak,
but I just haven't got the funds to work with to do that right now. And the
Malibu gets lowered first.
---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC Sport + V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6