Re: Re: Speaker Survey, Gen I and Gen II's

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 15:49:37 EST

OK, If memory serves me correctly.......

MB Quart, Orion, JENSEN, all offer speakers in that size.

Personally, I used to run a combination of Jensen and Orion in my Charger.

Jensen has filed Chaper 7 or 11 and I'm not sure if they still are making
audio gear anymore or not.

If quality is what your after, the Orion speakers are excellent in both
price and performance!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!