Back home

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 13:29:51 EST

Well, we rolled in about 12:30 am last night after spending way too much
time on the highway. We had left Salt Lake on the 31st to try to stay
ahead of the next storm heading in to town. The first day we didn't get a
very early start, and only made it to Cheyenne, WY. The second day we got
to Des Moines, IA and then made it from there to Burlington on the last day
of driving.

I'll post the statistics from this year's trip for nerds like me who find
that kind of thing interesting. Later, though.