RE: Pre-Install Jitters

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 03 2004 - 14:04:48 EST

as for #1, there's nothing i can recommend, as i've never installed the JBA
wires.

2) there's two ways to get about it. you can either fumble around with all
the tight spaces, and get to the cap and rotor (it's only two screws holding
the cap down, quite and easy job to remove it), or you can remove the TB
(great excuse to clean it and the sensors), which will open up quite a bit
of space back there.

3) i haven't found a trick to getting to that plug (or the one on the
opposite side, where the A/C canister is). the best bet is to try several
methods till you find the one that is right for you. remember to use WD-40
so the spark plug doesn't get stuck in the socket, and you'd have to screw
it in to pry it out (it happened to me the first time i changed the spark
plugs).

Gabe Couriel