Re: Manual tranny ??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 11:22:13 EST

You should be able to use a 3/8" Ratchet (some use a 1/2" ratchet though).

Be careful with the fluid that you use though...some fluids that are GL5
rated are too thick and will cause shift binding. Use Redline MTL or BG
"Sychro-Shift" (Amsoil also has a lightweight manual trans oil) and you'll
be fine. This also depends on the transmission that's in there though:
NV1500, AX15, NV3500. Check to see which one is in there first and that
will tell you which oil to use.

- Bernd