RE: Throttle body..

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 12:59:09 EST

Hey Tony.... I agree with everything you said.

However, a *same size* comparison was not the issue.

Bill stated the F&B 50 outflows the Fastman 52 and was somehow "better".

My experience shows a F&B 50 *performs* no better or worse than a Magnum
Performance ported stock 50 with the air horns still in place.

THEN I tried a Fastman 52, which improved both ET and speed over both the
50's.

I also said I would expect the F&B 52 to do as well. I don't have a brand
preference, just performance value.

End of story.

RayB