Re: Is fuel, coolant, oil, etc. "Payload"?

From: Joe (MeJoe100NOSPAM@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 20:54:43 EST

Either place will do. I repeated the question in this new thread in case
there are those who could provide a quick answer but due to a lack of
interest in slide-in campers have not bothered with the previous thread.

This dosent seem a question that needs much following. The defination of
"payload" is what it is and my stated impression of that defination is
either correct or it is not.