Re: Re: RE: FourWheel Falcon Slide in camper on a Quad?

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 00:33:28 EST

Joe wrote:

> What DOES deter me is the fact that I do not like to tow and dont want to do
> it. It is a personal preference that existed for decades before the incident
> I related.

You keep repeating yourself, over and over and over. All you say is "I
don't like it" - but *why*!? There has to be some reason. Most
everyone has a reason for their preferences of things. Then, sometimes,
they try something they don't think they'll like, and it turns out they
really enjoy it (this happened to me with sushi about a year and a half
ago). You recognize that if done properly, there's no real danger. So
what is the hangup? You'll get better gas mileage with a pop-up
(aerodynamics) and put far less strain on your truck, while better
utilizing it.

I don't think this slide-in is a good value for the money, nor do I
think it's a wise load to put in the bed of your truck for the tasks
you've outlined, due to the weight issues I've described. It sounds to
me like you've already made your decision and rather than looking for
alternative ideas, you're looking for someone to approve what you
already have your mind set to.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us -------------------------------------------- "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine" -Bob Tom --------------------------------------------