Re: Coating in Canada

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 10:43:06 EST

At 06:31 PM 1/7/04, you wrote:
>I've got a customer north of the border that wants to get a set of headers
>coated. He's in St. Catherines - near Niagara Falls from what he tells me.
>Can anybody recommend somebody for him? Bill White

I haven't tried any of these places so I can't comment on them one way
or another.

There's a place called Fireball Coatings in Shelburne, Ontario. They have
a web site but whenever I've gone to it my browser (Netscape 7.1) freezes
up.
   www.fireballcoatings.com

Another place is High Tech Coatings at 2256 County Road 31, Ruscom, Ont.
1-888-225-8648. M-F, 10 am to 4 pm.

There's also one in Calgary, Alberta. Website is :
   http://topguncoatings.ca/

If your friend is into diy, he might want to look at:
   http://www.pontiaconline.com/restoration/4.html

HTH
Bob