RE: Was: Slide in camper NOW: 5th wheel?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 11:26:55 EST

Bill Nissley said:

> I guess everyone tired of this thread. I thought I'd get at least a couple
> of responses to this. As some had said, they never had seen a Dakota
> pulling a fifth wheel.

Hey, I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for posting them. I'm resisting the
temptation to start thinking along those lines for our own setup :-).
(I'll just keep repeating "I like our current trailer, we don't need to
upgrade, I really LIKE our trailer, no need to upgrade..." :-)

One thing I'm wondering about your trailer (having never really looked at
5th wheels). It looks like there isn't a lot of head room over the bed
area. Can you stand up to get out of bed, or do you sort of have to crawl
out?