RE: OBDII software codes

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 12:16:31 EST

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Mine will detect the truck as it displays the
VIN. But, none of the gauges in the SW show any response even when following
the instructions from obd-2.com. I felt like a moron when I kept asking him
how to use the SW and finally gave up. The only things I could get the SW to
do were spit out codes and display the VIN. I have another computer I may
give it a try with just in the off chance there is something hokey with my
serial port.

John

>I bought one of those but it never has worked...I need to send it back to
the guy. They are neat units though.