Re: Re: RE: FourWheel Falcon Slide in camper on a Quad?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 12:39:57 EST

>>> dml@bleazard.net 01/06/04 11:27AM >>>
...Sometimes there is no logical explanation. There are lots of things
don't like that I can't explain. Take for example... oh, skydiving.
You
can tell me about the safety record until you're blue in the face, and
I'll never understand why anyone would ever want to jump out of a
perfectly good aircraft. Unless the engines are on fire, I don't even
want to hear the word "parachute". Do I have a logical reason? Nope.
Do
I care? Nope. It's just the way some people are, I guess.

-- >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AAwwwwww Jason.. Why'd you have to go there? Granted, there's only 2
things that fall from the sky, bird doodoo and fools. BUT OTOH, having
known and partied with several airplane mechanics and pilots, I,
personally have serious reservations about getting on a plane without
one...and, continuing that thought, it's bad policy to trust an item or
procedure to save ones life without some testing or practice. I believe
in practice. I've jumped out of almost everything, from civillian
cessna's, to heliocopters, to c-130's, 141's and 5A's. I might have
even jumped off of a building or three, were it not illegal to admit
such an act... so, go easy on us fools... ;-)