Re: RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 14:26:36 EST

Well, being that I had the tranny rebuilt under the 3/36 warranty of the reman'd mopar converter that died initially-last week of Sept- and I get a 12/12 on a rebuild from DC--- and a 3/36 on the NEW reman'd converter that died -- all told 1850 miles, and 3.5 weeks after it was rebuilt week before Halloween--- where does that fall??? Extended contract? It's just pure BS "we don't wanna fix a problem that we created" from DC.

Sam