Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 23:00:26 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Wait, I sent that one too quick
>
> Registration is every 2 years, and the sticker has your VIN right on it.
> Inspection is annual, and does *not* have your VIN on it. Yep, 2
> stickers on the bottom left corner of every windshield.

Wow. I hate having the city vehicle tax sticker on the lower right
corner, i don't think i could deal with 2 on the left. I used to have a
parking permit sticker there, and just about the second it wasn't
required I peeled that bad boy off. My parents are bragging that where
they're moving to (Marshall, IL - 3 hours south of chicago) they don't
have to have a city sticker on their cars. weird. It's all just
another way to lighten everyone's wallets.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L