Pre-Mag 318

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 10:15:51 EST

I'm in process of building my pre-mag 318 to swap into my DAK, I'm going
through with it. Only I have decided to give her some real ass versus the
close to stock and "RV" cam. I talked to my mother about it and she said
she is is no hurry to get my deceased fathers truck back on the road since
she has a new car to drive.

So now the plan is to take her maybe 10 or 20 over, buddy wants to go 30,
but I am conserned with overheat becoming and issue during summer, get some
9.1 to 1 forged pistons, a good cam, new intake manifold and a new fuel
feeder.. that where I'm running into problems finding stuff. I have the
computer for the current setup on the premag 318 which is just a 2brl
throttle body fed by and electric fuel pump in the tank(same pump as mine
has in it according to dodges parts books). So there shouldnt be a "fuel"
delivery problem, however, If I go over a bit will the throttle body be
enough? Or are there upgrades or replacements to give my throttle the
squirt to feed the motor?

Anyway, later.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---