Re: Re: Re: Gas prices?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 10:03:03 EST

Yeah, I stretched another day of work on my tank and decided to fill up on
my way yesterday, the first town I went through it jumped from $1.48 to
$1.63 then while I was at work I guess it dropped back down to $1.48

I ended up at a rinky dink station and got gas for $1.45 while everyone else
was upto $1.65..

Kind of wierd how the prices fluxuate overnight when most of those station
aren't open over night, so you know they didn't recieve a load of full
anyway.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red