Re: Lifting a 01' Dakota 4WD

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 18:06:11 EST

No caltracs available that I know of for my Dak's rear suspension,
and I've been looking for slicks that measure 31x10:50-15, But no luck on
that either.

I've only found 28x10:50-15.........it's just as well, I'd probably start
breaking stuff with slicks!

I'm gonna have to be satisfied just launching it at about 1200-1500
and easing off the line......then laying in to the Blower and Nitrous!

I've been studing the time slips from last year and it seems the Dakota is
about a .5 second slower in the ET than a 2wd version due to the driveline
differences.

I think I'm just gonna enjoy the Dak as a driver,Show piece and Dyno
session toy.........and just hit the track once or twice a year for Fun!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!