RE: Tailgate won't latch!

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 10:17:46 EST

My '93 did the exact same thing while I was living in Edmonton, Alberta...
which felt like "doing time" :-) Edmonton felt like it was above the Arctic
Circle during the winter months (11 months of the year) lol. But anyway...
I took the Dak back to the dealership along with 10 other problems (can you
spell L E M O N) and they corrected the problem. They never did tell me
what they did to fix the tailgate tho, so I guess this reply is pretty
useless to you.. Sorry.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)