Re: Tailgate won't latch!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 12:02:06 EST

With the gate down, manually move the latches on the ends. Make sure they
can be moved to and then stay in the locked on the post position, and that
pulling on the release handle actually releases them. Some WD40 might help
to loosen up the mechanism as well. When it warms up, pull the plate on the
inside of the tailgate, and lubricate all pivot points.

TonyC