Re: Are you a Mopar Muscle Reader? Then email them dangit!!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 2004 - 14:11:58 EST

I'm with you, Tony. I sent them an e-mail over a year ago when they
dropped the trucks from the mag. They claimed that less than 1/3 of their
readers liked the trucks and so they were not going to have them as a
regular feature, "besides, it's just not easy to find interesting trucks
to feature." according to the editor. You may recall that when Primemedia
took over Mopar Muscle they filled them with those damn subscription
blowcards that had a picture of a Mustang on it! That went over real well
in a Mopar mag! It does show, however, that the editors don't have a
clue.

I sent another e-mail to them. Hope it helps.

Richard in San Antonio

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!