Trucks/Yard Vandalized Lastnight

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 16:58:54 EST

I was apparently the target of late night shenanigans last night by some
little bastards with nothing better to do on a Saturday night.

I woke up this AM to discover the trees directly across from my house
were heavily T.P'ed and the Ram and the Explorer, parked in the
driveway, covered in maple syrup.

A run through the carwash at Fleet/Farm took care of that and there is
no lasting damage to the paint as you would find with eggs. I suppose I
should be happy they used syrup and not eggs. I think I know who did
this but I don't know who they are. Three young women in the Walmart
parking lot were acting stupid and I casually lit up the tires and
hotrodded out of the parking lot. I'm assuming they followed me and
came back later to reek havoc.

Cleaning up toilet paper and maple syrup was not how I wanted to spend
my only day off after a 6 day straight work week. Needless to say, I'm
*VERY* pissed off right now.