Re: Daytime running lights not working !

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 07:01:22 EST

Ok...here's the info:

CA and Federal Vehicles (built in Canada) will already have the DRLM
installed in the vehicle (most passenger vehicles already have this option).
If the box is already there, all you need to do is either turn the option
on, or install the module.

On the Neon, check if it's a Canadian model or not. The module is
integrated into the instrument cluster...not a separate item.

- Bernd