2004 Trailer wiring harness?

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 10:36:55 EST

Hey guys-

  I took the trailer wiring harness and hitch off of my 2000 when I
sold it, and yesterday I went to put them on my 2004 4x4. The hitch
itself was no problem, but I see that they no longer have the same
connectors (the harness for the 2000 had these nice easy-to-use
T-connectors). The 2004 doesn't seem to have any such connectors.
Does anyone know a manufacturer or perhaps a part number for a harness?
 Anyone know what year they changed the wiring? I want the four-pin
flat connector.

  I called the local autozone, and the closest they have is for the
2003. However, that one also works for the 2000, so I'm assuming it's
different.

Thanks in advance,
Korey