Re: Re: RE: Coyote Ugly - Coming to Austin (6th Street)

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 21:26:43 EST

West Terre Haute IN, just east of Marshall, IL.

I ahve yet to go there, so I can't vouge for the women or their looks but
hear they are running girls from Indianapolis down to work.

There is another one but he girls are, from experience, not worth going to
unless you are already drunk.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red
> We got a Coyote Ugly here too.. only it's not what you think, or it
> might
> be... topless bar 8-)
>
> Bill Day
> billday@consolidated.net
> http://users.consolidated.net/billday/
>
> A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and
> can
> give..
>
> AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
> '95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red