RE: Re: Oil Pressure Problem

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 13:43:03 EST

They say three times is a charm! ;-)

I am currently on number two, myself. She's a good woman, just a little too
conservative. Her father was never much of a car guy, so she expects every
guy to be like him. What's the old saying....you can take the man away from
his passions, but you can't take the passions away from the man. Something
like that. ;-)

Brian