Re: Tail Light Covers

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 19:16:10 EST

Jason-

I run a pair of painted stock lenses on my 01'. I had the Euro tails,
but I got tired of the look and didn't really like how they looked on my
Dakota.

go to: www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

There is a picture on the "Home" page on my website of how they look.

This treatment seems better suited to Lighter colors on Dakota's than
Darker.....

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!