Re: Re: Durango Sales Haulted

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 20:48:30 EST

Stepper motors may not freeze to the sleeve but they do go bad. New copiers
are full of stepper motors and I have seen many go bad. If you are lucky it
will go bad at idle instead of part throttle. As long as the gas pedal
sensor is programmed in a way that if the motor does not respond at the
proper pedal position a code will appear or it will not run.