Re: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From: Quintin (sauerquint@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 22:41:59 EST

It's only been about -10 here in Anchorage Alaska. It's amusing to see you
folks dealing with what, for us, is a mild winter. I've seen -35 here,
and -60 when I lived in Fairbanks. It goes on like that for weeks too. I
guess it's all about what you are used to. We've had over 5 feet of snow
this year too, but that's not that bad either. 12-30 feet, that's bad. Oh my
back.

"andy levy" <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote in message
:
: droo wrote:
: >
: >
: > It was so cold this morning my wipers didn't work. Go figure!
: >
: My washer fluid nozzles have frozen up on me a couple times. My main
: complaint is that my seat is *rock hard* every morning because it's so
cold.
:
: -18 here in Syracuse last night. Looking at -7 tonight with 30 MPH
: winds, which puts wind chill in the -40 area.
:
: --
: -andy
:
: http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
: "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine"
: -Bob Tom