Now DRLs - Yes or No Was -Daytime running lights not working !

From: Rob S (robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 10:35:28 EST

I second that.

The last left turn before you get to my house is in a bit of a valley.
In the summer you have to look through the tall grass at the side of the
road to see if there are cars coming (because you're basically looking
up). DRLs make it far easier to spot oncoming traffic. Probably saved me
from more than a few embarrassing driving mistakes.

I do agree that motorcycles and bicycles seem to be invisible to a vast
majority of drivers. From motorcyclist friends I have I would say that
DRLs do not help. Some drivers just can't conceive of anything smaller
than them on the road.

Rob S.