Re: Re: Transmission Shifting in Sub Zero Temps

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 11:25:57 EST

Thanks to all that repleyed!

I knew the tranny had a temperature sensor but had know idea what the limits
were. It seems that I would have gotten the tranny temperature over 32 degrees
in a 14 mile commute but maybe not. My commute has no highway driving so maybe
it didn't. It will be interesting to see what happens when I go out for lunch
(not that it's much warmer but at least it's over zero).

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4