Re: Re: Fw: [dakotart] non-r/t content

From: brett4hand@hotmail.com
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:45:59 EST

In article <010201c3dc8d$1e551de0$a205a018@sw.rr.com>, awyse@sw.rr.com ("Aaron
Wyse") writes:

> I can't remember off the top of my head.. but I you're correct that there
> were not many. at that price.. unless there's very little left of it. I'd
> definitely say to get it.
> Aaron Wyse

Don't know how many were made, but I do know it's pretty rare to see one on the
road. I think the whole time I lived in Florida I saw a total of ONE on the
road... and Florida has all kinds of cool cars/trucks there that you don't
"usually" see (because of the great weather). There's a gorgeous red one with
white stripes on the DakotaUSA page (I think that's where I saw it).

If it's in decent shape it sure would make for a fun ride. I don't know how
collectible they will ever be, but they definitely ooze "cool". Certainly not
a jelly bean! ;)