Re: Re: Re: OT/ Josh's 'Stang

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 11:47:39 EST

Chad Evans wrote:

> would yah own Eleanor ?
>
> Let me know when yah ready to start working on it again. I wouldn't mind
> helping yah. yah can help me on my capri project when I get done with the
> truck.

Actually, NO. I want this car to be my rendition of what I think it
should be, not someone else's rendition. I'll probably pull some
styling cues from eleanor, but I really doubt that it'll be a clone. I
also liked some of the things that rad rides by troy did on the ebay
motors fast forward fastback (68 fastback) and will probably steal some
of those ideas as well.

let me know when you want to start in on that capri, we'll get crackin
on it. and as far as you knowing when i'm ready to start in on the 66,
you'll definately know. i'll be calling you up and asking you to find
me all sorts of mustang parts. ;)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L