Amp problem!

From: RCX2020@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 18:51:16 EST

Hey guys and gals,

I installed a MTX thunderform and amp this weekend and I am having an issue with no output from the subwoofer.
The amp is on and looks like it is functioning properly. The problem is that once I hook it up to the enclusure I get nothing no sound. I hooked the sub up to another source and it is working, so that is not the problem. I have turned all the filters on the head unit off, and reset it, still nothing. So that is where I stand. If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Ryan