RE: RE: RE: V-8 THROTTLE BODIES ON A V-6

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 21:26:54 EST

No...same linkage. On the manual trans, you may have to use a small spring
(throttle return spring) as the automatics have the TV cable in that
location. You don't need the spring on the aftermarket TB's though.
Factory spring is wound lighter and the aftermarkets causing a "loose" pedal
feel.

- Bernd