Re: RE: Ceramic Coatings

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:17:37 EST

I've used JET-HOTT also in the past with excellent results, I'm planning to
build a NEW intake for my 3.9 and I will be using JET-HOTT
coating services..........

I think this is the companie's website address:

www.jet-hot.com/

E-mail them thru the site and they'll send you a FREE information kit with a
video of the companies coating procedures.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com