Re: RE: Re: Ceramic Coatings

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 01:09:28 EST

No I havent used them yet. Im my search for a vendor myself. I came across
these people.
When I get around to doing my turbo set-up, I am going with this company.
The Thickness is by far greater than the others. Plus they have the other
services.

I am not knocking the others out there. they are very good. Just that I plan
on using this company instead.