OT/'94 400L Sportsman

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 10:25:22 EST

Sorry fo the off topic post. Can anyone help me out or point me to a decent
ATV forum?

My brother just lost the balance shaft on his motor. I need to find a place
that sells cheap replacment parts. The local polaris dealer was wanting more
for the shaft than what he paid for the whole bike.

Another option would be a used motor if anyone has one they are willing to
part with. If not he's going to buy new and part the bike out.

Also, Is it possible to do an engine swap on that chassie? It has a 400 in
it now and he was wondering if he could bump up to the next size motor and
still make it fit.
Thanks, Hop
Please reply direct to keep the OT to a minimum..