Happy Birthday

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 09:06:35 EST

Well I have now owned my Dak for 1 full year!!!

So far so good....almost 24,000 miles on it already. Have only done the
required maintenance and gotten the clutch pedal recall done.

Only issues aside from the low mileage 17-19 mpg with the V6, are that the
windshield washers have frozen up 2 times. The hosers @ the dealership
washed the truck like 3 times the day I bought it (it was like 10 below and
my old Nissan had tossed it's head gasket with me 300 miles north of home in
Maine so I was between the proverbial rock and a hard place) and the water
froze the nozzles shut and the extreme cold we have had this week in the
North East froze them again this week. Fortunately, it was warmer down here
in Delaware and they thawed out today. The other issue is those damn center
caps with the cute little goats on them had one fall out and when I went to
the stealer they wanted more than $30 for new ones.

Jim
1 year old QC Dak 2wd