Re: Re: Time to make the donuts!! :-D

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:03:54 EST

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message

> A FWD car with a handle e-brake is my preference for when you're in the
> snow. At least, I found it a lot more controllable last winter. :-D
>
> Perhaps a Dana Trac-Lok is in order for my truck, that would make the
> whole throttle steering exercise more controllable... hmmm... *evil grin*

I've got a limited slip in my truck...... donuts happen when you don't
expect them sometimes. scary.

yeah, FWD with the ebrake handle is good times. if you knew some of the
things we did to the little cavaliers when i worked at the chevy dealer,
you'd never buy another new car in winter again.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L