Re: Video Link for Video Link

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 15:22:38 EST

I have the one of the Gray/Blue 2500 diesel doing donuts
out in the middle of the street, but I have no place to host it yet.... lemmie see if I can get a webserver running later....

>>> henryrollins2001@yahoo.com 01/29/04 05:43AM >>>

Hello all,
   After seeing the sucess of the last video link I
thought I would pass on a whole bunch to the group.
The link below has a whole lot of diffrent
car/truck/motorcycle videos. There is a couple that
are just over the top. But I need a favor, I am
looking for a two videos that I can not find any more.
One is of a Truck Pull, It is a Gray 2500 4x4 Diesel
pulling the sled and he almost make a full pull but
right before the end he pops the motor in a big way.
The other one is a Gray/Blue 2500 diesel doing donuts
out in the middle of the street. I belive that they
were both Scheid Diesel trucks. If you know were I can
find a copy please send them. Otherwise enjoy the
show.

http://www.discountpartcenter.com/car-movies/car-movie-gallery.htm

BTW> My 2000 Dakota 4x4 is still for sale in ATL.

Thanks
Matt Tharp