Re: OT: Happy Birthday Jason

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 15:34:31 EST

At 11:45 AM 1/29/04, you wrote:
>Actually, I am due for some maintenance on the '95. We're planning on
>heading down there before too long. Did you ever get your exhaust system?
> Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario

Not yet. Jon says that he's got his lift working (fingers crossed) so I'm
looking for a snow-free Saturday (and a couple of days leading up to it)
in February. I'm monitoring the Weather Network site so I'll let you
know when one (I hope) comes up. David welded a permanent patch
on and it's working well :-) but I noticed that I've now got a leak (can see
the water vapour but not holes) on the other side of the muffler :-(
Just hoping things don't start falling off :-P

Bob