Re: Midwest meet in Central Illinois, [superbowl?]

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 18:31:02 EST

I'm fairly certain, even the v6 4x4 could catch you right now... just
because them front wheels make "all" the difference on this slick crap.. we
accelerate better and stop better than any 2wd can...

wow, the beauty of 4wd

hehe

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give.

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red